Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Full colour version of the book


I've mentioned my book on this site before, it's a project close to my heart. So when I got the chance to produce a full colour version of it, I jumped at it. Most of the illustrations leant themselves to being coloured up quite easily but it still took a while as it's nearly 100 pages long. After it was completed, I worked out that it was now far too costly to offer for sale. The only saving grace was that I could have a limited edition of ONE hardback colour book made for myself to keep. It's still in production so I'm waiting impatiently for it to arrive.

1 comment:

Scooter McKenzie said...

It's here now, looking lovely. I'm very proud.

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.