Thursday, 7 April 2011

Artweeks - the next exhibition




In May I'll be taking part in Oxfordshire Artweeks exhibitions for the first time. For those who don't know, Artweeks encourages artists and craftspeople to find a venue to use as a gallery and open it to the public to sell and show their wares. Together with another seven artists, I'll be showing my illustrations in the lovely village of Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, just down the road from Wallingford. We're in the Stewart Village Hall from 13-15 May so if you're in the area, please drop in and say hi. I'll be showing my latest illustrations along with greetings cards and copies of my graphic novel. I'll also preview some of the work on this site to give you a taster of what to expect. The work of our little group covers a wide range of styles so there's something for everyone to enjoy in our beautiful, well lit venue.
I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.