Friday, 10 December 2010

D. Cypher book competition


To drum up a little more interest in my book, I'm running a prize draw on my Scooter McKenzie's Cartoon Page on Facebook to win a signed copy. Weirdly, it's attracting an awful lot of people who make a hobby of entering competitions. Where did they find out about mine? No idea but I've been swamped with them. On the plus side, numbers of people who 'like' the page have nearly doubled in two days. If you'd like a chance to win a copy, pop onto Facebook and leave a message on Scooter McKenzie's Cartoon Page.
Good luck.
PS, it would make a great Christmas present for anyone of teenage years or older.

1 comment:

Scooter McKenzie said...

Congratulations to Brenig James who not only was the first person to enter the draw, but also the first name drawn out of the hat. Thanks to all 47 of you that entered.

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.