Monday, 26 April 2010

The big news: my first international exhibition


A couple of months ago, I was at our local Artists Society committee meeting when they mentioned the chance to go over to one of our twin towns during their Arts Festival. No-one else seemed interested but I thought this was a great opportunity so enquired further. Soon I got an email saying that if I went, I would be Guest of Honour! Not only that but they would collect me from the ferry and drive me on the 90 min journey to Argentan in Normandy. Once there, I'd be accommodated by their Art Society members for ten days. The only downside was that I had to exhibit 25 pictures and they wanted details of them sent by email in just four days time!
Somehow I managed this and am currently framing and touching up all the pictures, ready to go in mid May. I'll keep you posted how I get on.

No comments:

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.