Monday, 4 January 2010

In the presence of the Masters.


I'm delighted to have some of my prints in Abingdon County Hall Museum's current exhibition. 'Art & Artists of Abingdon' runs from 16th January 2010 to 9th May and features artists ancient and modern from the area; I'll leave it to your discretion which category I fall into. My range of pictures feature iconic buildings in the town, alongside merchandise such as greetings cards and postcards. I've just been to see the exhibition and my work is being displayed in the same room as Turner and Constable! I knew it would happen one day, just not so soon!
Here's the webpage:

http://www.abingdonmuseum.org.uk/museumnext01.htm

No comments:

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.