Friday, 30 October 2009

My first all-day cartooning workshop

Thanks to all at Henley's River & Rowing Museum for a lovely day. It all started pretty eventfully for me as I prepared to saddle up and ride my scooter the twenty or so miles from Abingdon, only to find my front tyre completely flat. My wife kindly gave me a lift to Oxford, from where I caught two buses  and then ran the last quarter mile to arrive with one minute to spare. From there, it was all plain sailing (excuse the pun). The kids were great and really worked hard, from the youngest to the eldest. The staff at the museum are lovely, it seems a fun place to work. I hope they'll ask me back one day.

1 comment:

River and Rowing Museum said...

Thanks Scooter, we at the River and Rowing Museum all had a great day too-a big success!

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.