Monday, 14 September 2009

Fun In The Park!

Thanks to everyone who came down to Abingdon's Fun In The Park event and visited my cartoon workshop, especially as I was listed at the bottom of the posters simply as: '...and lot's more!!!'
Charming!
Two and a half hours of scribbling and teaching was fun but exhausting - this was the first time I'd ever had to attract people to my demonstration which was competing with many other attractions for their attention. Luckily I had Claire on hand to man the merchandise stall and chat to the punters which helped no end.

Here's a link to some photos of the event:
http://www.abingdonblog.co.uk/

Go to the entry for Sunday 14th September.

I had interest from the Women's Institute for a workshop in the future so lets hope that comes off. A few of you know how much time I spend in the kitchen so I'd be tempted to do it for nothing to learn some of the culinary secrets of the famous W.I.

No comments:

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.