Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Vote for my TEA-SHIRT design!

Teashirt - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

I've submitted a design to the huge and influential Threadless teeshirt website. It's called 'Teashirt' and is a heartfelt tribute to everyone's favourite beverage. Please go and vote for it, then it might get printed, you might get to wear it and I might get rich. Everyone's a winner.

Teashirt: because everyone likes a nice cup of tea and a biscuit, don't they?

Update: although everyone may like a nice cup of tea and a biscuit, sadly not everyone likes my teeshirt design and voting finished early after a disappointing showing. Oh well, I can think of the perfect thing to cheer me up...

1 comment:

Anthony Hibbert said...

Mmm... tea.

Can't vote yet I think but will do.

What's the dillio with your graphic novel?

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.