Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Abingdon Angles









Starting in September I'm putting up an exhibition of pictures featuring scenes from Abingdon. These will initially be part of Abingdon Artists Society's 'Artist of the Month' promotion and will go into two venues in town during the month of September. These venues are: Wells Stores at Peachcroft Farm Shop and the Dentists at 6 Bath Street. Whilst it's great to be offered free venues, these are not places that will generate a great deal of passing trade. Therefore, I've decided to continue the exhibition in various places throughout the town when September is over. These might include a pub and the town's most popular guest houses which will target my potential trade directly. Stay tuned for more details as they happen. Meanwhile, here's a sneak preview of the exhibition.

No comments:

People say be careful what you wish for.
I only ever wanted to scribble and eat chocolate all day.
Now I do.
Let's see what happens.